Keep it hairy: Vitamin and Supplements to promote hair growth
As we grow older, not only does our skin wrinkles and hair roots turned gray, there are also chances that we might experience baldness or slow growth of our hair. Though it is natural that the hair development in adults slows down as they age, there are still ways to slow the pace and promote the growth of the hair naturally.
One of the best ways to do it is by drinking vitamins and supplements that help boosts and improve the health of your hair and promotes hair growth. But what exactly are these vitamins and supplements that we must take?
Based on studies, there are a lot of vitamins and supplements that are proven to promote hair growth but here are the top 6 proven vitamins that you should take:
- Iron helps the red blood cells in carrying blood around the body. Good blood circulation in the scalp area helps promote good and healthy hair growth.
- B-Complex Vitamins, specifically Biotin and B5, are well-known vitamins that are usually used for hair loss treatments. Biotin helps the hair in treating damages caused by blow-drying, over-shampoo and ironing, while B5 stimulates the adrenal glands to promote the growth of new hair.
- Zinc is considered as the most important vitamin to help with hair growth because it greatly helps in maintaining healthy hair follicles. A lot of studies shows and prove that zinc deficiency is one of the major cause of a lot of hair loss sickness. Zinc not only maintains the hair follicles but also inhibits hair follicle regression and accelerates its recovery.
- Fish oil helps in reducing inflammation that causes hair disorders that could result in hair loss. It also helps in nourishing the hair and scalp, as well as help promotes hair thickening.
- Vitamin C is proven to help prevent and eliminates free radicals that are to cause aging and cellular damages.
- Vitamin D helps promotes calcium homeostasis, cell growth and immunity for the hair follicles.
To learn more about these 6 vitamins and supplements that help with hair growth, you can visit https://promreport.com/ to read more about each of these vitamins and supplements.